Consulting is the use of accounting information to make decisions and to plan for future success. Consulting may include such projects as:
- Ongoing reviews of the financial statements to identify areas for concern and areas for growth
- Developing a budget
- Developing a cash flow model
- Creating a business plan
- Reviewing internal controls and making recommendations
- Other information and analysis that an entrepreneur would be looking for from their accounting information.
- Business Controllership Services such as a liaison with outside professionals such as bankers, lawyers and insurance agents.
- Cash Flow & Budget Analysis
- Accounting systems analysis
- Business Acquisition and Disposition
- Consulting services to improve your business operations, increase your efficiency and increase your revenue and profits
- Incorporation and business formation
At D A Levinson & Associates, our consulting activities are performed in consultation with the team and a certified general accountant. We all have a variety of backgrounds where we draw on our experiences to ensure the best results for our clients.
Contact us for more information. We are in the business of building relationships. Therefore, you can be certain that your contact information will never be sold or distributed