We offer a full range of business and personal tax services, as well as controllership services and planning for owner-managed businesses, high tech, financial services, small and medium-sized enterprises, construction, management consulting, Scientific Research & Experimental Development, among others.
We prepare corporate tax returns for all levels of businesses, HST returns T4, T5 and T5018 information returns and personal tax returns.
Our role in the financial reporting process is to have an opportunity to provide a solution for maximizing your company's profitability and efficiency.
We provide compilation and review assurance services to small and medium sized businesses. We will help you determine what is right for your business needs and help you successfully meet your reporting requirements.
Our team will prepare professional financial statements and specialize in customized financial analysis to help business owners make financial decisions in respect to the growth of their business.
There is grey line between bookkeeping and accounting responsibilities. Often the same person peforms both, but there is a difference. Accounting requires more analysis of the information and often carries a higher risk.
Accounting responsibilities include:
- Preparation of all government payments including payroll liabilities, WorkSafe BC, PST, and HST
- Preparation of the corresponding forms that accompany the above payments
- Preparation of T4s and T4 summaries for employees
- Preparation of T5018 for sub-contractors
- Preparation of T4As for commissioned salespeople and other incomes
- Preparation of year end working papers for submission to your tax accountant
- Preparation of a balance sheet and income statement from your accounting software
- Reconciliation of all your accounts including bank accounts and credit card accounts
- A variety of other related responsibilities
At DA Levinson & Associates, the team of professionals will manage your administration, bookkeeping and accounting needs so you can focus on your business.
Contact us for more information. We are in the business of building relationships. Therefore, you can be certain that your contact information will never be sold or distributed.